I am looking to scale my propagation of containerized evergreen trees to between 1/2 and 1 acre of secure farmland, that can be sectioned into (21) 32'x32' lots per half acre. I would plan to start in the spring of 2020. Initially would like to rent 1/2 acre then move up to 1 acre in the next 18-24 months.
1) Local soil with low salt content
2) Robust water source based on well, river, and/or pond.
3) Basic electrical for timing watering devices.
4) General security of a fence or other natural barriers to prevent theft is ideal.
5) Indoor storage would be nice to have